Hi,

I'm interested too, either if I've ask if someone has an sql
statement, but noone has answered.
I know that there are other peoples interested.
Could it be a request of  feature for a next release to have time
spent in all state for a ticket or at least from open to close state ?

Thank you very much

Cheers.

MV

--