From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jamie Spence
Sent: Dienstag, 20. Mai 2008 06:57
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Agent Notifications Issues, Please help

Hello All,

We have recently installed thewin 32 version of otrs. The system is
working fine except for agent notifications. Outbound mail is fine with
other notifications working. No matter what I try I cant get agent
notifications working. Agent notifications seem to work for follow ups,
but nothing else (ie. change queue, new ticket)

Basically all I want is new ticket notifications to all agents in that
queue.

Any help or suggestions most appreciated.

Thanks,

Jamie

--
Jamie Spence