From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Régis OBERLE
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 8:53 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] What are SLA and Services?

Hello,

By reading this thread, I discovered the survey module I wasn't aware of. Is
seems to be very interresting for us.
But there is no manual for this module.
Can you explain be the basics ?

"If the status is Master" =which status ? The status of what ? Where do you set
this status ?

Igor: how do you create forms ? You seems to know a lot of thing regarding the
survey module. Can you share you experience ?

Thanks and regards,

Regis