I just installed the FAQ 1.3.1 opm in an otrs 2.2.6 .

The otrs 2.,2.6 was an upgrade from an old otrs 1.X database.

now when I try to create a new FAQ I get the error:

No category accesable. To create an article you need have at lease
access to min. one category. Please check your group/category
permission under -category menu-!

Which is nice, but I dont have a category menu.

If I go to the history option, and look over old faq items I see a
list of them.

When I try to access those (click on the link) I get an error
Comment:
Bug Report:
Traceback:      ERROR: OTRS-CGI-10 Perl: 5.8.8 OS: linux Time: Wed May 28
10:37:59 2008

Message: Permission denied!

Traceback (6423):
   Module: Kernel::Modules::AgentFAQ::Run (v1.12) Line: 1010
   Module: Kernel::System::Web::InterfaceAgent::Run (v1.23) Line: 670
   Module: /opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/index.pl (v1.81) Line: 47

I'm assuming I missed osmething trivial, but cannot think what it is.

        Gerhard,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O  Van zwart haar moet ik huilen
 =`\<,          van blond krijg ik't benauwd