From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nils Breunese
(Lemonbit)
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 02:44
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] watched tickets...

adrian guevara wrote:

> It seems odd that there are no entries on my watched tickets. I have
> 3 users in the admin group, which is configured as watchers, and I'm
> on it. Am I missing some configuration? all I did was change the
> Ticket::Watcher config to yes.

In order to watch a ticket you have to click the 'Watch'-link on that
ticket.

Nils Breunese.

Dynojet Research, Inc. - Confidentiality notice:
This email message and any attachments are intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary
and/or privileged information.  Any review, distribution, reliance on, or
otherwise use of this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipients is prohibited.  If you received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete it and all copies of it in your
system.