Hi,

I'm struggling to get customer LDAP authentication working here. I've modified
my Config.pm file, adding what I believe to be the correct information:

     $Self->{'Customer::AuthModule'} = 'Kernel::System::CustomerAuth::LDAP';
     $Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::LDAP::Host'} = 'xxx.domain.local';
     $Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::LDAP::BaseDN'} =
'ou=xxxx,dc=domain,dc=local';
     $Self->{'Customer::AuthModule::LDAP::UID'} = 'uid';

(where the stuff there is correct.)

I've got an account on my AD server with the appropriate read permissions to
users's accounts, since anonymous access is
disabled on the domain servers, and I can see that user connecting successfully
from my OTRS machine in the AD server logs.

But when I try to use the customer login (otrs/customer.pl) I don't see that
request hit the domain servers, or even
leave the OTRS machine. I see

May 28 17:29:33 xxx OTRS-CGI-10[5290]: [Notice][Kernel::System::Auth::DB::Auth]
User: mhoye doesn't exist or is invalid!!!

in /var/log/user.log, and wireshark doesn't see any mhoye-related LDAP
information hitting the domain server.

I've logged into OTRS with the provided default account and created new agent
accounts already, but I can't seem to
get authorize-users-against-LDAP working. The examples in the doc don't seem to
be doing it for me, and if somebody could point me in the right direction it
would be much appreciated. I'm using Ubuntu(Gutsy), and OTRS was installed via
apt.

Thanks,

- mhoye