Hi

I was browsing through the OTRS documentation and way down in chapter 21 it
says "Of course you should use mod_perl 2.0". That's all and that's probably
why I didn't enable it before now.

I found /opt/otrs/README.webserver which had a little more info, and I decided
to try and install mod_perl.

That thing is FAST! Before OTRS was always a bit on the slow side, now it
performs very quickly.

Maybe everybody on this list already knows about mod_perl and in that case I'm
sorry about this mail. But if you don't know about it, you should definitely
check it out. It ought to at least be mentioned in the installation section of
the manual.

--
Lars