Hi Adrian,

 I’ve found a possibility to view all ticket in my queues.
It’s not the best way to edit the modules but it’s working
for me.

 Search the Module-File “AgentTicketQueue.pm” in
“/usr/share/otrs/Kernel/Modules” (it’s on my system
there) and edit the following line:

 $Self->{ViewAll} = $Self->{ParamObject}->GetParam(Param =>
'ViewAll') || 0;

 $Self->{ViewAll} = $Self->{ParamObject}->GetParam(Param =>
'ViewAll') || 1;

 I’ve not found a Config parm for "ViewAll" yet, so I changed
it directly. (Dose somebody know the parm?)

 It won’t view alls Queues you have, but it will view all
tickets in all queues where you have “rw” /
“ro” rights.

 I hope it helps you a bit.

 Regards,

 Roman
 On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 17:12:26 +0800, "adrian guevara"  wrote:   Hi
Lars,
 Thanks, but that was already enabled. The problem I guess was that
the tickets were not appearing because
the states are all set to 'new'
Setting them all to open seemed to help. Now, I'd like to see the
queue name even if there are 0 entries on the queue. would that be
possible?