Gary Smith wrote:

#cat $OTRS_HOME/scripts/DBUpdate-to-2.2.mysql.sql | mysql -p -f -u otrs otrs #cat $OTRS_HOME/scripts/DBUpdate-to-2.1.mysql.sql | mysql -p -f -u root otrs #cat $OTRS_HOME/scripts/DBUpdate-to-2.0.mysql.sql | mysql -p -f -u root otrs

This seems like the wrong order to run these scripts in. You said you were running 2.0, so you I'd first run the update to 2.1 and then the update to 2.2 script.

I did them all as I picked up in he notes. Running it again produces the following errors. Are these normal for a Upgrade script to be ran more than once? It looks like it to me.

You will get those 'already exists' errors when running the scripts again. There is no real harm in that I believe. There are other errors there though. I'd start over with a backup of your 2.0 database and then apply the update to 2.1 and then to 2.2.

Nils Breunese.