I have a few queues that are used by several people. The setup is that we have both shared support queues and personal sales queues, which I assume is a common situation.

What we want is to open the queue in lite mode and immediately see who is responsible for each ticket, but right now the owner is displayed to the right of the ticket. It would also be fine to just assign ownership to the responsible person, but changing the owner also moves the mail to that person's personal queue. I need to either display the responsible person in the queue view, or change it so that an ownership change does not move the ticket to a new queue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have looked all over the config and I'm missing this.