We've recently migrated from OTRS on windows to OTRS on linux and a strange
phenomenon is happening.

When a new message appears in the queue, the support staff will lock the
ticket before working on it.  When they lock the ticket, they expect the
ticket to appear in their "Locked Tickets" and "New Messages" queue.  What
is happening is the counter on the screen that says Locked Tickets and New
Messages goes up by 1, as expected, but the ticket itself is not visible in
either queue.  In this case, the "New Messages" queue count is 7, but when
look at the New Messages, only 6 are listed.  The same is true for the
"Locked Tickets" queue, the number of messages listed does not match the
number of actual tickets visible in the queue itself.   In this case there
is a 2 ticket discrepancy.

This seems like a database table issue.  I checked my mysql version, I'm
running 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5.1.  I ran 'RebuildTicketIndex.pl', and  'mysqlcheck
-u root -p --auto-repair --check --optimize --all-databases'.  I'm not sure
what to do next, since the problem is still happening.

Suggestions/advice?

Thanks

Ron