Hi all,

I m facing a peculiar problem. When the customer sends a mail to both [EMAIL
PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
And both these emails are configured as POP3 accounts in OTRS, attached to
respective queues. Then OTRS creates two duplicate tickets, one from [EMAIL
PROTECTED] and other from [EMAIL PROTECTED], into their respective queues. Is
this rite? How can we overcome this behaviour? Or rather what should agent do
in such situation while replying to such duplicate tickets.

Thanks.

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group
at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/