Hi

I have been testing out OTRS and want to know if you can view closed
tickets, or open tickets that was assigned to a specific queue and has been
closed for example. When I look at the agent interface I can only see
options to view the queues that have messages in a live/open state. Is it
not possible to view queues which do not currently have live messages, but
might contain closed cases etc?

 I also want to know if it is possible to reset the Full Qualified System
name that you need to enter when going through the configuration pages after
you have finished doing so. I do not really want to reinstall.

Thank you,

Gian