I remember looking at you demo system a while back. It looks like you employ
a lot of java for your menus. Your customers security setting can be causing
their issue. I hope this helps

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of OTRS
- Thorsten
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 5:21 AM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] OTRS and IE 6

Hi all,

are there any know problems between IE 6 and OTRS 2.2.6. Some of our
customers have the problem that they have to do several attempts to
navigate through their customer webinterface, because they get a "side
can not be loaded" error page of internet explorer. With firefox we
don't get this error. But the customers can't use firefox. 2 other users
of he same customer don't have this problem with the webinterface but
use the same system configuration and version of IE 6. Can anybody
please explain me what the problem is, and how I can solve it!?

Kind regards

Thorsten