Tom Leonard wrote:

This is my first OTRS installation. I'm using the system, but can't seem to find a function that allows me to edit information previously entered with a ticket. As an example, in a phone ticket, I may need to change:

1. Customer ID, simply because I got it wrong in the first place.

Zoom in on the ticket, click Customer and specify the correct customer.

2. Accounted time. I have standard minimum times for initial ticket entry. In the beginning, I missed a few and would like to go back and clean this up.

Add a note to the ticket and specify the time worked.

Nils Breunese.