Hi,

I did an install of otrs from RPM on a CentOS 5 box and it worked fine.

I've just come to do another one and... it doesn't work fine!

The install script completes, but when I login (with [EMAIL PROTECTED]/root) I get this output:

Software error:

junk '
Possible SubGroups
    - Core
    - Core::LinkObject
    - Core::Log
    - Core::PostMaster
    - Core::MIME-Viewer
    - Core::Package
    - Core::PDF
    - Core::Sendmail
    - Core::Session
    - Core::SpellChecker
    - Core::Time
    - Core::Web
    - Core::PostMaster
    - Core::Stats
    - Core::Stats::Graph
    - Crypt::PGP
    - Crypt::SMIME
    - Frontend::Agent
    - Frontend::Admin::ModuleRegistration
    - Frontend::Agent::ModuleRegistration
    - Frontend::Agent::ModuleNotify
    - Frontend::Agent::NavBarModule
    - Frontend::Agent::Preferences
    - Frontend::Agent::Stats
    - Frontend::Customer
    - Frontend::Customer::Auth
    - Frontend::Customer::ModuleNotify
    - Frontend::Customer::ModuleRegistration
    - Frontend::Customer::Preferences
    - Frontend::Public
    - Frontend::Public::ModuleRegistration

String
    ' before XML element

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Any idea what's causing this?

Thanks,

R.