Hi all,

in our company we want to use OTRS for our customers and partners.
Therefore the possibility with MultiCustomer is not useful. So we found
out that we can solve it with Service and SLA. Now the problem is, that
you cannot search for these fields in CustomerTicketSearch.dtl.

I checked it in AgentTicketSearch and found this area:

<!-- dtl:block:TicketService -->

<!-- dtl:block:TicketService -->

But this is not working in Customer. If I remove <!--
dtl:block:TicketService -->, then I see the headers, but no data. If
<!-- dtl:block:TicketService -->

Is there, then I don't see anything.

Can anyone help me with this case?

Thank you