From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Chad Pritchett
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 1:41 PM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Mssql issues

I still haven't been able to resolve my issue with mssql.  I've got an
install of 2.3 running and I've run the scripts to setup the database on
our sql 2005 server.  Otrs connects, but I'm getting this when I try to
go to the login page:

Software error: Can't call method "fetchrow_array" on an undefined
value at /opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/../../
Kernel/System/DB.pm line 624.

There was no error on the scripts and everything works fine when you
point it back to mysql, so it has to be something in the database.  Is
there something that needs to be changed?
Thanks,
Chad