We occasionally receive mail with incorrect charset headers or some other problem where all the characters can't be displayed. When this happens, the only thing we see in the body of the mail is the "malformed utf8" message. Is it possible to turn that off and have otrs display the contents of the mail even if it thinks it isn't correctly decoding it? In gmail, for example, some of these same mails do not display correctly, but enough is there that we can usually reply to it. Is it possible to tell otrs to be more tolerant of errors and show what it can? Any ideas or advise is welcome. Thanks.