Hi,

I'm trying to setup some postmaster filters, but they don't seem to be working.

I'm retrieving mail from an IMAP box using PostMasterMailbox.pl.

I've created a rule named "Alerts" which is:

  Match:
  To = EMAILADDRESS:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Set:
  X-OTRS-Queue -> Alerts

However, I'm not seeing any messages getting delivered to the "Alerts" queue.

"Alerts" is a Sub-Queue of "Monitoring" - does that make any difference to how I specify the queue name in the filter? i.e. do I have to specifiy the parent queue too, e.g. Monitoring:Alerts, or similar?

Any other ideas why this is not working?

Thanks,

R.