Hi everyone,

        I am new with OTRS. And I am currently proposing this to be
utilize in the department for application support.. I am trying to figure
out how to add some fields in the New Phone Ticket field and save it to
the database. Like i will be using one of the freetext column of the
Ticket table.

I've already updated the UI of the new Phone Ticket and stuck in the
saving the data in to the Ticket Table part. How do I go about doing that.

Here are the files I editted:

        AgentTicketPhone.dtl: Sample scrit:

                        <input type="text" name="SystemOwner"
$Data{"SystemOwner"} size="80">

        AgentTicketPhone.pm

                how will add the SystemOwner field to use the freetext in
ticket table?

Do i need to do something in the Ticket.pm?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

regards...

Jay  Boado
PH IT
SunLife of Canada Philippines
cp:+63 927 694 93793
phone: +63 2 886 6188 ext 8199

"This E-Mail message may contain confidential information and is intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and erase this E-Mail
message immediately "