On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 00:16:26 -0400, Tyler wrote:

<snip>
Here is an SQL statement that will poll this information. Change the
date/time to reflect the time period you want.  If you don't want all
the
way to current date, then add

AND t.change_time <= 'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS'
SELECT s.login, count(  *  )
FROM system_user s, ticket t
WHERE s.id = t.user_id AND t.ticket_state_id =  '2' AND t.change_time >=
'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS'
GROUP  BY s.login

</snip>

I also would like to get a report of closed tickets by user - however,
our network admins lock down the database so that I can't access it via
sql directly, so this statement, although it makes perfect sense,
doesn't help me at all.

Is there a way to achieve this using the "stats" functionality in OTRS
itself?  That would enable our end users to self-service this type of
information.  Perhaps there's a way to embed the sql somewhere in the
stats page that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance...

Pags