Hi all,

Is there a way for a customer to update a ticketfreetext not in just
in new ticket notification ?

I try to explain a little bit more. We use only web interface for
customer & agent. Customer send us request for installation, fault
analisys and other. If a request end with a problem, it must be closed
with a defect (managed by mercury test directory). both customer and
agent are able to open defect so both must be able to close
unsuccessfully ticket compiling a ticketfreetext "Defect" but I'm not
able (as customer) to see that field in other place out of "New
Ticket".

I'm still on 2.2.6 (waiting for fedora update to 2.3.1)

Thank you in advance.

--
Marco Vannini
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]