Hi Nils!

Thanks for your answer. I have tried it. It worked fine! The only problem I
found using Generic Agent is that the time criteria (Create Times, Close
Times does not seem to respect my calendar configuration (Core:Time).

So, my objective is to move to a queue up after 3 hours a ticket is open
without response. We work from Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. We do not
work Saturday and Sundays. So, we would like that the tickets created at
Friday 4pm should be moved to the next queue at Monday 10am.

We will work with Generic Agent for while untill we find the perfect
solution, since with Generic Agent we cannot be perfect with this times.

Thanks a lot! :-)

Ronaldo Richieri