If you are logged in as admin or an agent, and go to Customer ->
Search -> * and get the list of customers, you get a table with the
following columns:

                 Username       Name    Email   CustomerID      valid/invalid

How do I change the fields that get displayed under "Name" ?

Currently, it displays first_name and last_name, and I want it to
display my custom fields: company, city, state, phone.

I have modified the table to add a few new fields (company name, phone
number, fax, address..) as shown below.  Please take note that this
all works pretty well throughout most of the application.

        CustomerUserListFields => ['login', 'companyname', 'city',
'first_name', 'last_name', 'customer_id', 'email'],
        CustomerUserSearchFields => ['login', 'companyname', 'phone',
'first_name', 'last_name', 'customer_id'],
        CustomerUserSearchPrefix => '',
        CustomerUserSearchSuffix => '*',
        CustomerUserSearchListLimit => 250,
        CustomerUserPostMasterSearchFields => ['companyname', 'phone', 'email'],
        CustomerUserNameFields => ['companyname'],

            [ 'UserCustomerID', 'Net-ID',       'customer_id', 0, 1,
'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'CompanyName',    'Company Name', 'companyname', 1, 1,
'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'Phone',          'Phone Number', 'phone',       1, 0,
'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'Fax',            'Fax',          'fax',         1, 0,
'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserFirstname',  'Firstname',    'first_name',  1, 0,
'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserLastname',   'Lastname',     'last_name',   1, 0,
'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserLogin',      'Username',     'login',       1, 1,
'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'UserPassword',   'Password',     'pw',          0, 0,
'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'Address',        'Address',      'address',     1, 0,
'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'City',           'City',         'city',        1, 0,
'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'State',          'State',        'state',       1, 0,
'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'Zip',            'Zip',          'zip',         1, 0,
            [ 'UserEmail',      'Email',        'email',       1, 0,
            [ 'UserComment',    'Comment',      'comments',    1, 0,
            [ 'ValidID',        'Valid',        'valid_id',    0, 1,
'int', '', 0

--
John Hogenmiller - [EMAIL PROTECTED]