Mike Lykov wrote:

В сообщении от Thursday 21 August 2008 04:19:40 Christopher Lee написал(а):
Is there a location where I can find all the available variable options
like <OTRS_CURRENT_UserFirstname> that can be used as part of a
signature in OTRS.

see my letter here under "All OTRS Tags" subject

--------------
Developers, please, tell me where i can find all <OTRS_ tags for use in my

I find this faq article -
http://faq.otrs.org/otrs/public.pl?Action=PublicFAQ&CategoryID=5&ItemID=186

but it's too old and incomplete (maybe for old version?)

for example, i try to use <OTRS_TICKET_Changed>  tag, but ....

  742:AgentTicketCompose.pm

# cleanup all not needed <OTRS_TICKET_ tags
           $Data{$_} =~ s/<OTRS_TICKET_.+?>/-/gi;

and this tag counted as "not needed" and replace with "-" in my message (but
it listed and recommended!)

All what i need (ideally) - tag for articleid (current text article inside all ticket structure) or combination of ticketid, date, current answering agent and customer id, that unambiguously define current agent answer article in
ticket structure (less acceptably).