I've never had chance to investigate about that option that would be
helpful.

To reduce the number of email<->queue I've setup some aliases for the same
mail address.
I setup a single pop3 account and then used the generic agent to move the
messages from the main queue where everything's dropped once downloaded to
the correct queue.
It takes a little longer to drop the ticket in the right queue as the
postmaster and the genericAgent script are run in two separated cron job
and You'd need to fine tune the two crons executions schedule.

I've been able now to maintain ~50 queues with less mail addresses
Ciao
AleX

Alessio Tosi
Sistemi Informativi
Tel. +39 0290026.812
Mob. +39 3486024492
OKI Systems (Italia) S.p.A.
via Milano 11
20084 Lacchiarella MI - Italy

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/alessiotosi> View Alessio Tosi's LinkedIn
profileView Alessio Tosi's profile

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily of the Company. This email and any files transmitted with it,
including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations)
subsequently transmitted from the Company are confidential and solely for
the use of the intended recipient. It may contain material protected by
legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately of the error and delete any copies of

this message

Warning: The Company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.

  _____