Hi Deiter,

   Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately, not being super affluent in
Perl, a core hack is something that I hope to do as a last resort.  I
guess I'll pass it along to the dev's and see what they think, and if
it's something worth requesting for future addition to OTRS.  Right now,
it is my companies major issue with our ticket system.

Regards,

  Tony E
  "Raptus regaliter"
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]