Hi All,

I've been playing with setting up various services / sla's and other config
bits n bobs for a few days on OTRS 2.3.1b3 + ITSM 1.1.2, then upgraded to OTRS
2.3.2 + ITSM 1.2
On installing the ITSM packages (inc Service Management etc) the Services I
have setup are no longer viewable in the web interface (however the services
and sla's still exist in the system as they are selectable when 'Customer's
create tickets), and I get the following error when trying to view the SLA's
configuration page:

"Software error:

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/opt/otrs//Kernel/Modules/AdminSLA.pm line 305.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving this
error message and the time and date of the error."

Any help on getting back or removing the original Services/SLA's would be great
:)

Regards
Craig