From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Laurent Minost
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 05:58
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] FAQ article text/link wrapping

Hi Nick,

I'm facing the same problem as yours and trying to find a solution.

Did you find one please ?

Laurent MINOST

Nick Bright a écrit :
> I'm working on fleshing out our FAQ system, and I've run in to some
> trouble embedding links into the FAQ entry (for example, a file download
> link).
>
> If the URL is longer than the FAQ line break width, the line wraps and
> the HTML tag is broken.
>
> Is there a work-around or bug fix for this issue?
>
> --
> ---
> - Nick Bright
>    Network Administrator
>    Terra World
>    Tel 888-332-1616 x 315
>    Fax 620-332-1201
> Support or consulting for your OTRS system?
> => http://www.otrs.com/

Dynojet Research, Inc. - Confidentiality notice:
This email message and any attachments are intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary
and/or privileged information.  Any review, distribution, reliance on, or
otherwise use of this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipients is prohibited.  If you received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete it and all copies of it in your
system.