Hi All,

I have just set up escalation, and I can't find any documentation around how
escalation works, so I was hoping someone could give me some more
information.

Firstly, according to the documentation, the only way to reset an escalation
time is to create a note with note-type "Note external". What are the
differences between note internal and note external?

Secondly, when the escalation is activated, the escalated tickets now show
on everyone's queue view for the entire system, not just the queues that the
tickets exist in, is there a reason for this? Can I change it?

Thanks

  _____

Theunis De Klerk

Cell : +27 83 788 7261
Email :  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web :  <http://www.pier29.co.za/> www.pier29.co.za

  _____

<<image001.gif>>