Ugo Bellavance a écrit :
Hi,

I'm relatively new to OTRS...
I'm looking for the configuration for this:

Whenever I reply to a ticket, a copy is sent to the queue e-mail address. This cause a ticket to be re-opened whenever I reply and change the status to 'closed'. I don't see where I coulc have configured that...

Also, HTML is always stripped to text (My PostmasterAutoHTML2Text = No). When OTRS receives an HTML e-mail, I see the body in plain text, with HTML message as an attachment, and any images that are included in the message are also attachments. Am I missing a module or something?

Also, where can we change the request type, except when we close?

I found this one myself.  In free fields.