Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Horacio Hoyos
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2008 23:37
An: otrs@otrs.org
Betreff: [otrs] Otrs ispell/aspell on Windows

Hello,

I am relatively new to OTRS and perl. I have been configuring a OTRS
installation on a Windows 2003 Server, doing some tests and understanding
how it all works together. My latest tests are about ispell/aspell and
spellcheking option. I have changed Confing.pm to add Aspell Support:

$Self->{SpellCheckerBin} = 'C:/Archivos de programa/Aspell/bin/aspell.exe';
    $Self->{SpellCheckerDictDefault} = 'es';

     $Self->{PreferencesGroups}->{SpellDict} = {
         Module => 'Kernel::Output::HTML::PreferencesGeneric',
         Colum => 'Other Options',
         Label => 'Spelling Dictionary',
         Desc => 'Select your default spelling dictionary.',
         Data => {
            #dict => frontend (aspell)
             'en' => 'Ingles',
             'es' => 'Español',
         },
         PrefKey => 'UserSpellDict',
         Prio => 5000,
         Activ => 1,
     };

But when I open a message for composing and click on the Spell Checker the
spell checking window opens but the text is not checked. I did some tests on
the Spelling.pm file and tracked down the malfunction to (line 167):

if (open (SPELL, "$Self->{SpellChecker} < $TmpFile |")) {
        my $Output = '';
        my %Data = ();
        my $Lines = 1;
        my $CurrentLine = 0;
        $Self->{LogObject}->Log(
                Priority => 'notice',
                Message => "SPELL $Self->{SpellChecker}",
            );
        while (my $Line = <SPELL>) {    *<----- THIS LINE!!!!

The condition in the while never returns true. I have made some tests and
verified the TmpFile is filled, so it seems it has to do something with the
piping on line 157 in the open statement. I am not a perl expert so I don't
know what can be wrong.

Any ideas?

Horacio Hoyos Rodriguez
Engineering Division