Hi, Mario.

I went the standard ITIL approach and installed OTRS ITSM. I use services
and ticket types for categories. Both services and ticket types can be
hierarchial.

I made time accounting on articles a mandatory field and it's up to the
agent to estimate and fill in time spent. Not a best approach I admit, but I
use stats checking to catch deliberate fraud.

Regards,
Anton.