From: Michiel Beijen <mich...@beefreeit.nl>
Subject: Re: [otrs] Changing Agent Ticket Search template
To: bi...@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: otrs@otrs.org
Date: Wednesday, 17 December, 2008, 3:52 PM

Bis,

Here's the reference in the Administrators manual to the so-called
'Themes':
[http://doc.otrs.org/2.3/en/html/c1850.html]

And here's the chapter in the Developers manual that describes the
tags and syntax used in the dtl files:
[http://doc.otrs.org/developer/2.0/en/html/c494.html]

Hope this helps,
--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 16:40, bis <bi...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks a lot Michiel you are a star ***
>
> Could you tell me where in the documentation does it talk about the HTML
> templates because I never saw it when I looked at the documentation? It
only
> talked about the graphical user frontend and the perl and xml files at the
> backend.
>
> Thanks again :-)

OTRS."
> <otrs@otrs.org>
> Date: Wednesday, 17 December, 2008, 1:31 PM
>
> Bis,
>
> You can edit the HTML for this page
>  here:
> otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/AgentTicketSearch.dtl
>
> Kind regards,
> --
> Michiel Beijen
> Software Consultant
> +31 6 - 457 42 418
> Bee Free IT + http://beefreeit.nl
>

> 2008/12/16 bis <bi...@yahoo.co.uk>:
>> Dear fellow members of the OTRS community
>>
>> I am trying to change the search template for agents
>> ("/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketSearch") but I am not
sure