Hello, Frank.

Not exactly custom signatures. You can include different fields into the
signature. If I were you, I would look into one of the following:
<OTRS_CURRENT_UserFirstname>
<OTRS_CURRENT_UserLastname>
<OTRS_CURRENT_UserSalutation>
<OTRS_CURRENT_UserLogin>
<OTRS_CURRENT_UserEmail>
<OTRS_CURRENT_UserComment>
UserSalutation and UserComment look most promising to me. The title may be
placed into UserSalutation. I believe that almost everything is possible
with UserComment. Just put the custom signature into UserComment and inlcude
<OTRS_CURRENT_UserComment>  into signature definition.

I hope this helps.
Anton.