--===============0048435477==

------=_Part_76089_3226132.1231589286272

Hello, Frank,

AFAIK, there is no default CC: function like you described. OTRS does honor
cc:  on any article agent replies to.

I would look into either preprocessing incoming emails externally to add a
default cc: or use postmaster pre-filter in OTRS to add a default cc: to an
article.

IMHO, cc: function is fully redundant for such an advanced ticket management
system. Why not give access to the system for all interested parties and
manage communication there?

Regards,
Anton.

2009/1/7 Weindel Frank <fwein...@phillyburbs.com>

>  Hi All,
>

> I would like to know if OTRS has the ability to store a default CC with
> every ticket that is created. So any changes/replies/notices for that ticket
> are automatically sent to a specified list of people. This is similar to
> what Bugzilla and RT currently has.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Frank Weindel

------=_Part_76089_3226132.1231589286272

Hello, Frank,<br><br>AFAIK, there is no default CC: function like you
described. OTRS does honor cc:&nbsp; on any article agent replies to. <br><br>I
would look into either preprocessing incoming emails externally to add a
default cc: or use postmaster pre-filter in OTRS to add a default cc: to an
article.<br>
management system. Why not give access to the system for all interested parties
class="gmail_quote">
2009/1/7 Weindel Frank <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
 class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin:
0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">

Arial;">I would like to know if OTRS has the ability to store a default

target="_blank">http://otrs.org/</a><br>
Archive: <a href="http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs";
target="_blank">http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs</a><br>

------=_Part_76089_3226132.1231589286272--