Von: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Im Auftrag von Marco
Vannini
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2009 12:09
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Betreff: [otrs] multiple installation linked together

Hi all,

I would like to know your opinion about having multiple installation
that can communicates each other. The motivation is that otrs, in our
case, is used for interdepartment requests and every department would
like to manage its queue, agent and other (time accounting specially).
So my idea is to have one otrs where requests are created, than, if we
have to delegate some opration to other, we put the ticket in pending
and in some way it goes via mail to the other otrs and so on up to a
final mail returning to us that close or reopen the ticket for its
final step.

There is other way to do that ? there is some tool for integrates many
otrs installation ? it could be a future request having a super
account that manage all the sub installation ?  what do think ?

Thank you in advance.

MV