<http://www.blackberrycorporativo.com.br/>  * 55 11 3055-2001

De: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Em nome de
Camilo Vieira
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2009 18:39
Para: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Assunto: [otrs] How to disabling both Customer Company and Clients?

Hi,

I did some tests with Customer Company and Clients. I notice that when I
disabled the Customer Company, the otrs remains enable clients accessing
the web interface and open new tickets.

Does anyone know how can I disable both with minimum administrative
effort?

Thanks in advance.

Camilo Vieira * Coordenador de Infra-estrutura de redes
Navita <http://www.navita.com.br/>  * Portais
<http://www.navitaportal.com/>  e BlackBerry
<http://www.blackberrycorporativo.com.br/>  * 55 11 3055-2001