Thank you.   I'm trying to do this with ACLs.

Camilo Vieira * Coordenador de Infra-estrutura de redes
Navita <http://www.navita.com.br/>  * Portais <http://www.navitaportal.com/>  e
BlackBerry <http://www.blackberrycorporativo.com.br/>  * 55 11 3055-2001

De: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Em nome de Obee, Daniel
Enviada em: terça-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2009 14:55
Para: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Assunto: Re: [otrs] RES: RES: How to set default Ticket Owner

Sounds to me as if you mixed up responsible (should be your project manager as
the guy in charge) and owner (the agent who actually works the ticket), but
since I don't work with responsibilities (in OTRS that is) I'm not sure.

You can set the owner by using the User-Agent attribute in a PostmasterFilter
(at least I think so, since I couldn't find anything about the attribute that
fast)

Greets

DAniel