Mike,

I use version 2.3.3 and am able to connect to Google Apps mailboxes
using PostMasterMailbox.pl just fine. Remember that you'd have to enable
POP in the Gmail mailbox settings using your web browser.
After that I can configure the mailbox in OTRS as POP3S and it works as
expected.
If you want to see more information you can open a terminal window and
run .bin/PostMasterMailbox.pl as the OTRS user - this will show the
connection setup and the number of messages downloaded into OTRS. Do you
see any error messages here?

Kind regards,

--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant

Strange, I can't seem to get this working either.  Pop is enabled in
gmail mailbox.  PostMasterMailbox.pl runs without errors but reports
that there are no messages (there are -> I've send them myself :-) )
Some other settings I should look at?  Btw, gmail pop3 connection works
without issue in Thunderbird mail client...

Regards,

Tom