Hello,

I have some difficulties to design things the right way when it comes to
access policies.

I have a basic situation whith two groups of agents (IT and Administration),
each has its queue with a "Spam" subqueue.
There's a group IT, and a group Administration in order to set the
permissions.

Now, I want customers to be able to create new tickets from customer.pl,
only in queues IT and Administration, so I've set things up so customers
belong to both groups :

    $Self->{CustomerGroupAlwaysGroups} = ['Clients', 'IT',
'Administration'];

How should I disable the "Spam" subqueues from the dropdown list when
creating a new ticket ?

Regards,

--
Mikael Kermorgant