From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Bob Huisman
Sent: dinsdag 3 februari 2009 12:06
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Agents not receiving 'webrequest-tickets'

Hello,

We've recently configured our existing otrs installation to allow our
clients to log in and open/close tickets (from the customer.pl page).
However, when such a ticket is opened, an agent does not receive a
notification. This is what we've done:

- create a new group, let's call it 'customer group'
- create a new queue named 'customer tickets', with said group
- create a new role, 'customers'
- set the 'customers' role to have 'rw' access to the 'customer group'

When a customer user logs into the web interface, the group now shows up
and a new ticket can be created. If a ticket is opened or closed, the
customer user will receive a notification. An agent with access to that
queue, can see the ticket in the agent web interface, but does not
receive new ticket notifications (the queue is also in 'My Queues').

Agents do receive new ticket notifications if a ticket was picked up
from a mailbox by PostmasterPOP3.pl.

What can we do to solve this issue? We are using OTRS version 2.1.6
(upgrading is an option, but I'd much rather stick to this version for
now - planning issue).

Thanks very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Bob Huisman