Von: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Im Auftrag von Caspar
Kennerdale
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009 17:05
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Betreff: [otrs] Select All function

In the queue view you chack use the check box to select multiple tickets for
which you can do a bulk action.

Is there a way of selecting all?

Thank you

This email is from Centaur Media plc. 50 Poland Street, LONDON. W1F 7AX,

Registered in England & Wales No. 4948078. The email and any attachments are

confidential and may contain privileged information, and are intended for the
named

addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately

and do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it.

While we have checked this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, we do not

warrant that they are virus-free. You must therefore take full responsibility
for virus

checking. Centaur Media plc. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to monitor
all email

communications through their networks in line with the Lawful Business Practice

Regulations, 2000.