Von: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Im Auftrag von Tim
Squires
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. Februar 2009 16:14
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Betreff: Re: [otrs] Create ticket from external app

Thanks Leonardo,Torsten and Daniel

I've tried the email solution and it works.... ok.  The users don't like
it because the polling on the mail server can leave them (and the
customer) waiting for a minute or so - company email server, nothing I can
do.

I think the RPC/SOAP interface looks the most optimistic.  I'm just
starting to create a simple API based on the RPC.  Once it's done and
tested here, I'll see if I can release it in case anyone else would find
it useful.

Thanks again,
Tim

> Easiest would be to create an email with the proper X-OTRS-Headers
already set. Thus you can fill in whatever fields needed with whatever
data you have in the interface.

> Greets
> Daniel

Tim Squires
> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009 21:39
> An: otrs@otrs.org
> Betreff: [otrs] Create ticket from external app
>
> Hi,
>
> After digging round for a few hours, I've not found a solution and was
wandering if anyone here could help....

> We have a java based web application and OTRS, both used by the call
centre.  Currently they have to switch from one application to the other
when raising tickets and fill in all the the details again.  We would
like the java app to be able to create customers and tickets on OTRS.

> I've messed around with the email interface but that's not ideal because
we want the call centre to be able to click a button on the java app and
it take them to a ticket page on OTRS with all the fields already
filled.