Hi All,

Does anyone know of something on how to produce a time report of for example
today, or a specific day ?
The reason for this is that our company sends bills for given services. In the
ticket we note the time we spend on a ticket, and it would be great of i could
produce some sort of output on what tickets have received time units that day ,
by whom , how many time units , etc .
I'm looking at OTRS Manager, it has something like this in the reports it
generates, but i notice sometimes it doesn't display a ticket what i know of
that has received time that day. So i doubt the reliability of it.

Any news welcome. Perhaps someone has a php script that does these outputs, of
has created a stats report or maybe something complete different.

Hope to hear from you.

kind regards,

Mayk