Hi All
I have recently set up a new OTRS 2.2 Installation on a Debian host, and
I have some problems getting email sent to our support mails into the
system as tickets.

I have set up a queue called support, and I have created an e-mail
"supp...@domain.com" and tied it to the queue. I have setup a fetchmail
cronjob to get the mails. The fetchmail is setup to get mails from an
imap account from our Exchange server.
Apparently this fetchmail part works fine, I can see the mail go into
/var/spool/mail/otrs, but they never enter the OTRS system (not in RAW,
not in the support queue).

I have a very old 2.0 Setup on a different host that works fine using
this method. So I am probably missing something rather simple like a
procmail config or other, but I can't seem to figure out what is wrong.
On the old system /var/spool/mail/otrs is empty and that's why I think
it might be a procmail issue or something similar.

So any guesses as to why mails don't enter the system, and any hints on
log files to look at for debugging?

--
Esben Bach