From: Maurício Ramos
Sent: quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2009 10:08
To: 'otrs@otrs.org'
Subject: hiding subject field

Hello list,

We are configuring OTRS 2.3.4 and in the customer´s page, when clicked one of
the user´s tickets, another view shows the details and messages exchanged
regarding that ticket. On the bottom of the page, there are 2 fields, one for
the subject and another for entering a  text. What we want to do is to hide or
disable the subject field in order to avoid changing of the subject after the
ticket creation. Searched on the net, manuals and SYSCONFIG but could not find
something on this yet. Is it possible? How it can be done? Thanks you all in
advance. Mauricio.