Yes.. It's used for reporting. I've spent a lot of time the last few weeks figuring this one out. You can take a look at otrs manager , this is a sourceforge project. It produces neat reports. Or, you can query stuff in the database from a php script or something. It takes some time to dig trough the sql structure according to my mate who is writing the reporting script for us , but at the moment it's looking really nice and it has some cool features. Since he is the author, i'll ask him if it's okay to release it on the list.

But perhaps, otrs manager is a good startingpoint.

greets

Mayk

Caspar Kennerdale wrote:

Hello

When you close a ticket there is a field called 'Time Units' -- does this appear on the reporting anywhere?

The reports in 'Stats' seem to deal with total time of tickets -- i.e when they arrive and when they are closed -- but this is slightly less relevant to us as we want to see how long it takes to do particular pieces of work

**Caspar Kennerdale **

This email is from Centaur Media plc. 50 Poland Street, LONDON. W1F 7AX,
Registered in England & Wales No. 4948078. The email and any attachments are
confidential and may contain privileged information, and are intended for the
named
addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately
and do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it.

While we have checked this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, we do not
warrant that they are virus-free. You must therefore take full responsibility
for virus
checking. Centaur Media plc. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to monitor
all email
communications through their networks in line with the Lawful Business Practice
Regulations, 2000.