Hi,

We would like to send notifications to specific people based on the Ticket creation date.

To explain a bit more our need, I will take an example :

* Our working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
* a new ticket is created on Friday 5pm.

1 - if nothing was done on the ticket, we would like to notify one people 3 *working* hours after the ticket was created, so in this example it would be on next Monday 11am.

2 - if still no action was done on the ticket 6 *working* hours after the ticket was created we would like to notify another people, so in this example it would be on next Monday 14am.

3 - if still no action was done on the ticket 12 *working* hours after the ticket was created we would like to notify another different people, so in this example it would be on next Tuesday 11am.

I think such a behaviour could be configured through Generic Agent but not sure if every parameters could be configured (main problem for the moment is to take working/non working hours in consideration like OTRS default escalation is doing it based on Calendars).

This is a different behaviour than the original OTRS one with escalation because OTRS default escalation seems to only notify ticket owner or default owner if ticket is not yet locked and it seems to defaultly lock Queue view to avoid agents to do things on other ticket than the one concerned but it does not seem to fulfill our needs.

Anyone who have informations, advises, answers on this problem is welcome :)

Thanks by advance,

Laurent MINOST